Thursday, March 3, 2011

Curses...Foiled Again

Spring is starting to peek over the horizon, days are getting longer and the birds that disappeared last fall are filtering back looking for good nesting sites. Now is the time for me to be out and about getting the yard cleaned up from the winter snows and making sure all the yard tools are ready to go to work.

The house we presently call home doesn’t have a lot of storage space so we routinely use the garage for shop, work space and extended storage. The yard tools are separated from the rest of the garage by shelving and assessable only through the lift door. It usually works well, but as I started to prepare for Spring I’ve found that the garage door motor decided to go on strike and refuse to perform its allotted task in life.

The lawn area and the trees will just have to wait until I can repair the recalcitrant motor…as for me I think it’s time for a fresh cup of tea, while I catch up on my inside jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment