Thursday, September 13, 2012

Additional Thoughts

I have no doubt in my mind that a religion that makes possession of a Christian Bible or the act of talking to others about Christianity (or any other religion) a capitol offense is not for me. I also believe that half the world's population has merit and worth and I cannot agree with a religion that treats its women as chattel has anything to persuade me of its value.
In short I stand by the thoughts I expressed in my last post. Islam is a chancre on the world and I want nothing to do with it. But at the same time I know that there are many people who try to live the core values of Islam. That peace and fellowship is a goal that all can reach were it not for the extremists. Fortunately some of them are willing to stand up and tell their coreligionists how they feel. I appreciate what they are doing and say "thank you for trying to bring sense to this crazy time"

No comments:

Post a Comment