Thursday, January 1, 2015

Fresh Times are Coming

New Year always brings a moment of reflection ... what was and what might the future hold. My Lady and I have a tradition of planning where we want to be this time next year. Great plans are afoot even as we speak and only time will tell if we achieve them.

Future plans are always built on past experience, and I've had lots of experience! Some of the memorable have been:

Family - I have a great family that I'm proud of, my wife is a joy, our kids are wonderful and dear to our hearts and the grand kids are magnificent. I'm blessed that they allow me to associate.

I'm self employed and suffer from a boss that is too good to me, but in the past I've had my fair share of bosses that ranged all over the leadership landscape. The best bosses always had a sense of humor.

We need to spend more time at the range this year and hopefully expand our armoury. Not that we anticipate bad things, we just like being able to express our feeling through loud noise.

To all who know, work and associate with me, and for all who have not had the opportunity to do so

Happy New Year



No comments:

Post a Comment