Tuesday, August 10, 2021

I'm still having fun

 Mumble, Mumble years ago I entered the world and it has been a fun ride ever since. It was a Monday morning and I don't think my mother ever forgave me for "interrupting" her weekly wash day. But at least she didn't send me back.  I deny the rumor that my arrival precipitated World War II but I can remember that it was the start of a frenetic growth period, both technical and social and I'm glad I was able to experience it. 

A lot has changed, for better or worse, since that day and I try to keep current. As I've grown I guess my mantra has been that if I want to stay young I should be with the young. But not try to keep up. 

So far its worked and even if its harder to get started in the morning I'm still engaged, mentally active and always looking forward to the next event.

No comments:

Post a Comment