Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Bientot

About 6 years ago My Lady and I were living a comfortable life in Washington State when she got a job opportunity in Kansas. The job was too good to resist and she accepted the chance to work in public education for emergency management. After prepping, packing and selling our home I followed her to dusty Kansas and we have luxuriated since then in the open terrain, the overarching vault of the sky and the friendliness of the people.
But times and jobs change and a few weeks ago she was offered a state wide position as Training and Exercise Coordinator in (where else) Washington State! So once again we packed a truckload of “girl stuff” and she drove back to the rainy North West. She took along our older male dog to act as guardian which leaves me surrounded by a household of females. Now I know what being a minority can feel like. So for a while this will be a divided home with lots of commuting over the next few years.  
Life should be interesting without My Lady keeping me under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment